The Heritage Flight Museum is located at Skagit Regional Airport, Burlington, WA
Driving In :: Click here for Google Map
- Interstate 5 to Exit 230, then turn west onto Hwy 20.
- Turn right onto Higgins Airport Way.
- Turn left onto Crosswind Dr.
- HFM is located on the right.
Flying In :: Click here for KBVS on AirNav
- KBVS can be found on a Seattle sectional chart
- 5478′ primary runway 29/11, uncontrolled
- 3000′ crosswind runway 04/22 (HFM is located abeam this runway)
- CTAF/UNICOM – 123.075, WX AWOS-3: 121.125 (360-757-7767), Whidbey approach – 120.7
Open Hours & Fly Days
HFM is currently open:
- Thursday through Saturday
- 10am to 4pm
Fly Days are held on specified Saturdays monthly from 11am-4pm. Weather permitting, HFM’s pilots and ground crews try to put out at least one flight per hour. These flights are non-aerobatic, but include passes over the airfield as fit in with the other general aviation traffic at Skagit Regional.
Because this is a flying museum, some of the aircraft may be away at an airshow or grounded due to maintenance work… however there are always other museum aircraft and displays to see.
Admission to the museum during regular hours is – $10/adult, $8/Senior $5/child (5-17), $5/Military
Admission to the museum during Fly Days is -$12/adult, $10/Senior $5/child (5-17), $5/Military
Individual and family annual memberships are available, which include unlimited admission to the Museum & reduced admission to fly days.
The Museum holds additional Fly Days on some national holidays.
Where to Stay
Are you, or someone you know, coming to town overnight? Whether it’s for a special event, to visit the museum, or something else entirely, consider staying overnight in a local hotel. There’s a lot to see and do for the whole family in Skagit County.